Purchase Organic Black Chia Seeds
Providing all-over healing with a full spectrum of vitamins and nutrients...
Chia seeds Salvia hispanica are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids which support cardiovascular health, aid in proper digestion, boost the immune system and nourish skin, hair and nails.
• Good source of fiber and aids in weight loss
• Loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids (more than flax seeds), which stabilizes cardiovascular and mental health, restores energy and decreases inflammation
• Unlike flax seeds, they do not need to be ground to make nutrients available to body
• High in antioxidants, magnesium, calcium, proteins, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, molybdenum, niacin, and zinc
• Chia seed absorbs more than 12 times its weight in water aiding in digestive health and hydration
• Long shelf life (up to 3 years)
• No fishy flavor like fish oils
• Gluten-free and raw
8 oz. container - $7.49
1 lb. container - $13.25
If cared for properly, our Organic Chia Seeds have a shelf life of up to two years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- Avoid exposure to heat. Will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Squeeze all of the air out of the container before sealing.
- Seal the container tightly after each use.
- Store the seeds in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
Country of Origin
Disclaimer: The information on this page has not been evaluated by the FDA or any other medical experts. Statements on this web site are not intended to be a replacement for medical advice from your personal physician.